Friday, February 10, 2006

what you say is sacred...


i still remember when you said that we'll make the most out of what we have...

which i did starting from the moment you said it.

even if we just hang around, trying to study (although we end up doing so in vain)

more so during eating moments (which we both love doing!)

during shared activities (which by the way, i'm having a hard time trying to concentrate!)

i do love what we have. i cherish it so much.

When you said, we'll make each other better persons...

i suddenly had the courage to let go of my dark past.

in any way, it did not do much to hurt me or scare me again.

i find it easy to disclose who i am, because i believe that you'll accept me the way i am, and because i have full trust that after you knew, you'll help me overcome the wild side of me.
(although, bulyaw ka mag-react sa iba)

When you said we can make it through...

i believe

because everything you day, even those things that you try to keep to yourself out of hesitation,

those things mean a lot to me...

when you say something, i take it for what it is...

because my heart is the one that understands, not my mind.

(kaya minsan i get hurt when you tend to forget what you say)

my mind may not recall, but my heart does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home