Friday, November 17, 2006

tattoo!!!!


i have always been a part of a conservative family. the thing is, i think liberally. that is why a lot of things have been in conflict, especially when i studied in UP.

I did not change. It's just that i was never given the avenue to express my liberal side at home.

so now that i had the chance, i had my own henna tattoo! my parents so hate the thought of having a tattoo, may it be just temporary.

why hate the tattoos that once marked the heroic deeds of our ancestors? why be ashamed to express how you feel? why live in the ideals that were brought by colonizers that they have concealed as the "true" religion?

don't get me wrong. i believe in God. But not in the so-called institutions that led humans to forget their colorful past through rituals and doctrines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home