Friday, October 20, 2006

ang pagkabuhay ni dodong dantis


Friday!

ang pagkabuhay ni dodong dantis

after a day of cramming and brainstorming as to how our final radio production should be, here we are now… rehearsing for the last time outside cmc.

and as promised, everybody did follow the dress code. hehehe.
****

the morning started when I got a call from Camille, my groupmate. when we were in Jollibee last night, we decided that we have to call each other this morning so we could start the day right.

after I got a call, it was my turn to call wendy.
****

Class time came. We are the second group to perform.

I really am nervous as to how our professor would react to our script. But we just thought that we just have to enjoy this production. The story is an original piece, and we owe it to our group to come up with such unique and lovely story.

***

“Enehahandog ng Niskapi Productions ang…

“Midnights with Dodong…”

The next thing I knew, this Visayan guy took over my being in the next few lines. The good thing is that this Visayan guy knows when to leave.

You see, this production requires us to have multiple roles in the production. So in the story, I took the role of Dodong, A dad, and an Aswang.

I was relieved when I saw everyone outside the classroom laughing. This is what we really wanted. We intend to keep them laughing at the narration of the horror stories, but keep them longing for more suspense in the other parts.

I really find it difficult not to laugh especially when I see their reactions through the glass screen of the live studio booth.

****

as expected, we have to stretch because we lack 45 seconds to complete the required 20 minutes radio drama air time.

We prepared well by talking as to how we could pull an impromptu dialogue among Dodong, Ati and Koya. Wahehehehehe. We ended on the nose. Got 1.5 for that. Wahehehehe.

Kudos Guys!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed working with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home