Tuesday, October 23, 2007

alumnus. a true maroon alumnus


after i finished my ROTC course, i had been an alumnus of UP Diliman. But i was an alumnus yet without a course. But now, i can call myself a ture maroon alumnus, given that yesterday, i was able to finish and submit our thesis.

It took us two weeks of sleepless nights as well as deprivation of social loafing for us to submit it on time yesterday. But hell did it pay off!!!!!
Now, i am suffering from flu, and colds. I guess, all the stress is getting in me now... At least it just did so now.
Catch me again sometime kiddos!!! i kinda like the feeling of bumming around now and in the days to come. Gala tayo!!! Bilis!!! Leave me a message here.
*gawd, did i wait for a long time just to post this pic here and in friendster!!!! ayoko muna kasi mag-feeling dati... pero ngaon pwede na!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home