Friday, October 12, 2007

grabeee!!!!!


it has been a while since my fingers touched the keyboard for this site. I know, ang laki na ng utang ko sa site na ito, so here i am again!!! i will be putting back entries then and again so as to fill my months of non-existence in the blog world...

(picture, me hang-over pa sa LLoyd of all trades! haha... )
so to start blogging away...


**********



jescom internship over!



i already finished my intersnhip hours at jesuit communications last tuesday. as soon as i was done with my interview at abscbn for possible work, i went straight to jesuit communications (the reason why i was do darn respectable). i still have jobs pending to be done, since i was the one working on the finding guests for the sports legend episode. got a text from sir eugene torre, so i have to do a follow-up call. i was also bale to contact the handlesrs of Manny Pacquiao, who, by the way, is under GMA Artist Center now. (Sosy! When will i be under that too...)


It still is kinda sad to leave. fifty hours is kinda short. i must say, MAJORITY of the people there are nice, and can be your good older friends. Anyway, if i still have spare time, I'll go give these guys a visit! Thanks so much for all the help you guys gave me during internship! I'll surely miss my days at Sonolux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home