Wednesday, August 23, 2006

spot of collision

i have never been this close...

to death...

or injury...

hay, this is what happened!
today, we will be producing a commercial jingle. we rented band equipment from kuya don, who lives in montalban, rizal. i need to borrow my uncles pick-up to bring the equipment to school.
we finished around 7 pm. off i go back to montalban again to return the equipment. Then, i returned the vehicle in pasig. I commuted on my way home to bulacan.
Gosh! This bus knows how to piss off passengers. we spent 20 minutes in megamall, then 25 minutes in robinson's, then 15 minutes in farmer's because they have to get passengers! Duh.
I can actually tolerate the waiting. but not my life being endangered!
While getting in one of the slots in SM North Edsa (the one made by Bayani Fernando), the bus i am in collided with another bus. And the point of collision is the same spot i am sitting on!
I felt the other bus through the window frame...
And the only word i can utter is Syet!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home