Friday, December 09, 2005

balance...

while checking my friendster account (that i do everyday, coz i am a net addcit...), i found this message from a new found friend that i had a chat with this afternoon.

his message made me think... really. when he said that i balance myself prety well, i really am clueless by what it meant.

there are many things that are happening in my life. sometimes, i just see my self tangled in all these events. i am helpless, so to speak. sometimes, i see myself crying, punching the wall near my bed, throwing tamtrums, killing myself by exercising till i drop... all those things.

siguro, it's a matter of choosing to be happy, and finding reasons to be happy amidst all the negative things in life. our life goes on and on, unless we decide to stop.

in the past, i said again and again that i am a misinterpreted being. what you see isn't always what is inside. it is better that way. at least, i won't ruin other people's day by being so grudgy and all. another thing, i won't let life's miseries bring me down.

i have many things to prove, not just to myself, but to other people as well. i have a life to live, dreams to fulfill, and tomorrow to conquer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home