Monday, November 28, 2005

updates!

sorry, if i do not post that much recently. i spend most of my time doing school and org works. but i promise that as soon as i have the time to update you more on the things that are happening in my life, i'll post longer stuffs!

yesterday, went shopping with my family. it's so tiring, but it's all worth it. i was telling my orgmate michelle that the only thing that stopped me from buying stuffs was the fact that i have negative value of money. even the ones that were with me spent their money for some of my stuffs. and now, i have to think of ways to repay them, soon!

then, today, i realized that i haven't lost my artistic abilities. my sister asked me to do home-made candles for their advent wreath in school. (will be posting the pics as soon as i have upladed it from the cam phone.) with all the materials, i didn't expect the candles to look that way...

well, i even cooked rice topping meals for dinner. hehe. kewl.

sometimes, i am surprised that i can do those stuffs myself. hehe.

one possible explanation is that i am inspired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home