Sunday, October 16, 2005

what a day it was...

we woke up early today. my family decided to go shopping today. the three-day sale will end today, so we took the opportunity to lose some pounds while strolling (or should i say managing to move past the crowd?)

First stop: Jumbo japs. we were truly amazed at the girl outside the store, doing some nice business talk. we were so amazed that we found ourselves walking into the store. The food is nice, i should say. BUT NOT THE SERVICE! my mom just got furious because of the slow service.

And for the first time ever, my brother did not ask for a second serving of rice. He just lost his appetite because of the measly customer treatment we got! One thing is for sure: we will be a Tokyo Tokyo officionado from that moment on! Hmmmp!

After the frustrating incident at Jumbo Japs, we went to the grocery area to grab some home items. On our way inside, this weird girl kept on following us. We thought she is a thief, trying to get hold of my brother's phone. But soon enough, we found out that she's crazy. She kept on following us, calling my mom her mom! Hello?! i wish you should have seen the person. She is way older than my mom. we panicked when she grabbed my mom's arms while we were trying to escape.

we saw this guard and reported the incident to him.

The question still remains: How did that girl get in the mall? She is dirty, with that scary stare.
I was actually thinking that maybe that was a spoof or something. Maybe, wow mali is in sm marilao or something like that.
my siblings were really scared because of what happened. who wouldn't?

we went home, tired and frustrated.
but things are just turning out well for me.

mom and i decided to go back to buy the PC that we saw. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home