Saturday, October 22, 2005

I spent DOLLARS today.


Yeah. You have read it right. I spent thousands of dollars today, bought properties, etc.

Hehe.

Why? Because today is monopoly day with my high school friends!

Come to think of it, monopoly world is quite queer, especially if you play with us. We kinda modified some rules, and added some of our own.

Well, in our “pirated” monopoly game, there is such a thing as last will. For those who really have to leave, they have to divide the assets to the remaining players…

And no one is allowed to leave without paying all their dues.

In this game, most players wanted to stay in jail. Instead of moving around, with the risk of landing on hotels and monopolized railroads and services, players do opt to stay in jail.

I do hope I have lots of money to do that in real life…

But come to think of it…

I have mykebs.

That is more than enough to make me happy. That is more than having lots of things in the world. Besides, if I do have lots of things, but I don’t have RD, it wouldn’t be as happy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home