Sunday, September 04, 2005

the ups and downs of life

many things happened during those days that i wasn't able to post...
i met with R.D at UP some days back. R.D. saw that i am sooo perspiring, so R.D. handed me a hanky. It was weird for me to feel at ease with a person that i just met. R.D. was different. And i knew, there is much more thing here than friendship.
then i started feeling something special for R.D. During the times that we were together, i feel so calm, refreshed, secured, so at ease as if i have no problems to take care of. while watching the movie last tuesday, i almost forgot about the world. my full attention revolved on R.D. alone.
we met again just this thursday. we ate lunch together, and R.D. accompanied me while i was waiting for my class to start. while eating, we started to discuss about our status. i agree with R.D. we are not officially "us" but we act as if we were. what touched me most is that when R.D. said something about being ready for a relationship, but is willing to wait for me. if R.D. isn't the kind of person that is so worthy to be loved, then i think no one is worth loving.
R.D. and I became "us" (officially) last thursday. i couldn't want more. having R.D. made me complete. i am overwhelmed myself, with all these that are happening to me.
i always wear the ring that R.D. gave me. and somehow, the ring eases away the longing that i feel whenever we cannot see each other.
with all the things that i mentioned above, i should be very happy. i do. love-wise.
however, last friday, on my way to school, i lost my wallet and cellphone. i am so sad. really sad. aside from that, i even lost the hanky that R.D. gave me, and my contact lenses and the first love letter that R.D. gave to me. Good thing, R.D. went to the rescue. we met that day. and as usual, R.D.'s hug consoled me.
i can say that R.D.'s hug is a therapy. It soothes me. and whenever I look at R.D., i just cannot stop myself from smiling.
then yesterday, while we were preparing for our final production, R.D. texted. R.D. wanted to be there at the production. at first, i really don't want R.D. to go there, because i might be conscious (my role isn't as normal). But i really wanted to be with R.D. well, instead of being conscious, i am so inspired, just because R.D. exerted effort to be there for me. although R.D. has to work early, R.D. sacrificed some time of sleep.
now, i am sad, because of the things that i lost. moreso, i am so sad that i cannot text R.D., and we won't see each other today. all that i can do is type this, while looking at R.D.'s pictures in my PC.
**I met R.D. at friendster. We then chatted and found out about our similarities. it is as if R.D. is my alter ego. but now, i feel that R.D. is my soulmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home