Sunday, September 25, 2005

sunday is relaxation day


woke up early in the morning. i heard my mom screaming. nothing serious though. she just saw our dog in her room. her concern: the dog hasn't taken its bath yet. so my sister and brother, together with my mom, cleaned the dog.

we went to sm marilao afterwards. have to get my eyes checked because my head is soooo aching. my myopia is a bit ok. but not my astigmatism. so,I have new eyeglasses!!!! I didn't buy another pair of contact lenses because i might lose it again.
(i'll post my pix with my new glasses on as soon as my pc at home is working properly again. just check my site: www.picturetrail.com/makey_upd)

As soon as we got home, we had a DVD marathon of disney cartoons and movies.

i know i have a lot of things to do. But my brain just can't take any more stress. So, instead of making my stressful tasks, i just helped my sister in her soap sculpture project. I also edited my brother's advertisement campaign that will serve as his final exam in FIlipino 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home