Monday, September 19, 2005

broadguild rules!!!


got the acceptance letter from up broadcasters' guild just this afternoon! at last, the application process is over! (don't get me wrong. i sooooo enjoyed the application process!)

well, before that, "away mode ako" because i forgot to bring medicine for my abdominal pain!!!! grrrr... small things really piss me off. well, it all started this morning when i woke up at 3:30am. i don't want to be late for my first class at 7 in the morning. well, i was not late. but my professor did not appear in class though. i skipped breakfast for that class, then what?

then i realized that we do that to him also. most of us do get late during class. (gumaganti?!?!?!?!)

so, i just ate breakfast at CASAA. hehe. the chicken nugget meal made my day!!!! aside from the fact that the lady who owns the stall is sooo nice. i love buying food from that stall because aside from the fact that the food is sooo delicious, you still get a bonus smile from the staff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home