Wednesday, October 27, 2004

just call me noah (today only!)

God sure knows how to make us learn a lesson, and wake us up in an ordinary day in quite a queer way…

Boy, what do you think can make me say this? Well, let me tell you something that made me worry (and laugh afterwards) as early as 4am…

Last night I was reading a book about Noah, and the flood that covered the world. Went down to the bathroom before I sleep. Went back to my room, knowing that everything is clear.

Thought I was dreaming as I woke up this morning. I heard my mom saying that the faucet is open, and it caused a big mess. And behold!!!! As I make my first step towards the bathroom, it’s a big mess all right!!!! I know I made a big mess in my life, but this one is literally a mess!!! Now, everything became clear to me. Every night, water supply is cut, and because of my strong desire to sleep*, it slipped of my mind. I left the faucet open, way before I started to read the book. When I went to the bathroom again, I didn’t notice that it is indeed open.

Just today, God made it flood, indoors. And unlike Noah, I was caught off-guard!!!!

*Up to now, wala pa ring nakakatalo saa antok ko. Dami na ngang napipikon sa akin eh, especially pag me katext ako. Antok na talaga ang pinakamalakas kong kalaban. Matagal akong antukin, pero pag inantok na ko…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home